Terms & Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to apply a delivery charge for some or all deliveries. Unless otherwise stated, the following delivery charges will apply:
|ORDER VALUE (excl. VAT)||DELIVERY CHARGE (excl. VAT)|
- All orders received for deferred delivery (i.e. delivery date more than 2 days after the order date) are binding and cannot be cancelled. Orders will be invoiced and payable on the delivery date.
- All day-time deliveries should be checked and signed for by the customer at the time of delivery. Any discrepancies should be noted on the driver's delivery docket at the time of delivery. No claims for damages, shortages or incorrect goods can be issued after this time.
- Any discrepancies for deliveries made to a closed outlet should be raised on the day of delivery.
- The Company will endeavour to meet the delivery date requested on deferred delivery orders (i.e. orders where the delivery date is more than 2 days after the order date) but cannot guarantee delivery on the requested date. Failure to meet the requested delivery date does not constitute grounds to cancel the order.
- Full settlement in accordance with our terms is necessary to ensure continuity of supply.
- Reach Stationery retains legal title to all goods supplied until payment of all monies due on the customer's account is received in full.
- You will receive your invoice in an electronic format sent to an email address of choice.
- Every effort will be made to hold prices firm, however with currency market changes all prices are subject to alteration without notice.
- The company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions will take effect after notice is given.
- While every effort will be made to meet customers requirements, amendments or cancellation of any order, or any part thereof, can only be accepted by agreement. Cancellation may result in a charge to the customer of costs incurred by the company.
- In the case of manufacturing or production stoppages due to fire, breakdowns, explosions, strikes, force majeure or any cause outside of the company's control deliveries of any order may be suspended for the duration of the stoppage, and the company shall be under no liability for any reason.